All of Luxious Automotive keys are $65 each and includes a new remote control, transponder chip, 2 spare uncut key blades, and spare stickers for the back.
Key cutting services are $10 and is optional.
1. All of Luxious Automotive keys are $65 each and includes a new remote control, transponder chip, a spare uncut key blade, clasp for key ring and spare stickers for the back.
Key cutting services are $10 and is optional.
2. For those with a valet key, the transponder copying tool deposit is $75 + $10 postage. You will be responsible for the postage to return the tool to us. Once the tool is received and verified in good working condition, the deposit for the tool will be converted into the cost of 1 key with cutting service.
3. Programming tool for vehicles with 4D transponders (05+ RX350, GX470, LX 470 etc.) The rental deposit is $40 and postage is $10 total of $50. You will receive $40 deposit refund when we receive the programming tool back in good working condition. This only applies to later vehicles with 4D transponder chips that cannot program the keys by button sequences and will require a programming tool.
Immobilizer and Wireless Remote Programming is required for each key when received by customer. Detailed instructions are provided with purchase. Video instructions are available in this link. You must be a register user to view these videos. https://www.luxiousauto.com/flipkeys/programming
Programming instructions varies for each vehicle.
A CR2032 battery is required for programming the remote. (Battery is not included due to international shipping laws)
Luxious Auto Flip keys functions and programs just as an OEM key from Lexus/Toyota would.
If you have an aftermarket alarm installed on your vehicle we cannot guarantee the OEM functions and programming process would work with your vehicle. We will not be able to provide any support on this issue.
Our remotes will only work with Lexus branded vehicle. If you have a JDM market vehicle (Altezza, Aristo, Crown, Celsior, etc.) Remote controls will not work due to different frequency bands. We are working on this but have not had any success so far.
The only exception to the immobilizer programming process will be for those customers that has a valet and utilizes our Valet key loaner tool scanner program.
If you have a swapped motor (i.e. Aristo swap or LS swap) and the ECU does not have an immobilizer you will only need to program the remote control. Provided the wiring to the body ecu in charge of the factory alarm system were not modified in any sense.
Every Toyota/Lexus vehicle utilizes a 5 digit key code for the lock set. The following locations are possible ways to locate the key code to your vehicle.
Lexus vehicles typically ships with a key number plate and an emergency flat key. See (3 and 4 of attached photo.) Check your owner's manual or glove box for these items. (note: if an emergeny flat key is found, please verify the key in fact is for your vehicle by turning it in your door locks and ignition.) If there are any doubts whether the key matches, please send us a photo of your ignition key and emergency key side by side for comparison.
Key codes can be obtained from most local Lexus dealers. Typically Registered owners must go to the dealership in person and provide valid registration and driver's license to obtain the key code.
Key codes can also be located on most Toyota/Lexus door locks. Each vehicles locations varies. These are the locations we are aware of. For other vehicles, you may try to locate your key code by removing your front door's door locks.
For 98-05 Lexus GS, the key code is located on the right side door lock.
For 98-05 Lexus IS200 / IS300, the key code is located on the driver's door lock.
Generally all keys are processed and shipped from Taiwan by postal service within 24 hours of completing the following:
Master/valet key check
Key Style selection
Photo or key code if optional key cutting service is selected
Payment by Paypal
Confirmation of Shipping address listed on Paypal
Delays will occur if any of the above is not completed before end of business day.
7-10 business days are average for shipping times. But this time frame is NOT guaranteed.
Local postal service is the most economical way to keep the cost down for customers and have generally great delivery on time rates.
Optional 5 business Days Express Mail Service is available for $20.
Signatures are typically required for receiving the package since our key products are shipped from Taiwan to destinations worldwide.
Batteries are not allowed with keys due to internationally shipping rules. Customers are required to purchase a CR2032 battery.
Generally there are no custom fees for a key purchase. However, for EU countries custom fees may or may incur depending on the country and total invoice. We are not responsible for any custom fees so please check your local custom rules before placing an order.
Each vehicle allows 4 remote controlled to be programmed to the body ECU at any time.
The body ecu in charge of the wireless remote system is separate from the immobilizer system that allows the starting of the vehicle. Our remotes can be programmed regardless of whether you have a master or valet key transponder.
Our remote control will program if you have a swapped motor in a Lexus branded vehicle (i.e. 2JZ-GTE Aristo or LS motor swapped into a GS or IS). Provided the wiring for the body ecu in charge of the wireless remote system were not modified.
Due to frequency differences, our Flip Keys are not programmable to JDM vehicles. So you have a JDM Toyota badged Aristo, Altezza, Celsior etc. our remotes will not work.
Since 1998 all Lexus branded vehicles (and some Toyota vehicles) are equipped with immobilizers. When all types of keys (master or valet key) are lost there are only a few options to get pass the immobilizers.
1. If the vehicle is 2002+, the ECU can be flashed by the dealer with a special seed code obtained thru Lexus Headquarters. This service is quite expensive. Note: Some locksmiths can offer the same service. Call around on yelp to see if any locksmiths in your area can assist.
2. Purchase an ECU and Key pair from a vehicle of similar year and model that is being parted out. It is important that the transponder is included.
3. We have the capability of reflashing the ECU, however, the cost to mail the ECU mail not be worth the cost. Dillan Jelitto another Lexus enthusiast that provides aftermarket parts is able to flash certain ECUs and provide a new chip. Send him a message for assistance.